READ BEFORE USE. FAILURE TO READ INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN DAMAGE TO YOUR HOOP AND VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
HOOP OPERATION & CARE
The battery will need to be fully charged before use.
To Power Your Hoop.
1) Notice one end of your hoop has a positive symbol on the button connector. Drop the battery into the tubing matching the positive end of the battery to the positive end of the hoop. PLACING THE BATTERY INCORRECTLY MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE INTERNAL ELECTRONICS OF THE HOOP
2) There are 2 hole positions. The first hole position is OFF. The second hole position will completely close the hoop and turn the hoop ON. Gently wiggling and or twisting the tubing while pressing the quick-release button can help as initially, the connector may be stiff.
3) If you have issues with the hoop turning ON in the OFF position or not turning on at all, please contact us. Most times all it takes is some adjustment of the contact springs.
4) You may notice that it is not a perfect circle. The hoop may need some "breathing" time to come back to its normal shape. CAREFULLY heating the tubing with a hairdryer will make the tubing bounce back to its shape a bit more quickly and/or allow you to gently form it into a perfect circle. Just take care not to overheat the tubing and melt it.
5) Do not leave your tubing in direct sunlight for extended periods of time (more than an hour or so). This may soften the tubing, allowing it to be easily bent. Bent, cracked, or broken tubing is not covered by warranty.
6) Keep the hoop dry, as there are internal electronics that may be damaged by water. Water damage will void the warranty.
BATTERY CHARGING AND CARE
Our hoops use 3.7v lithium-ion batteries. Regular 1.5v batteries such as Duracell or Energizer will not power the hoop.
To Charge Your Battery...
1) Match the positive end of the battery to the positive end of the battery charger. The charger’s LED will appear red and or blink red until the battery is fully charged. Once fully charged the charger’s LED will appear green. Remove the battery once fully charged.
2) NEVER leave any lithium-ion battery charging unattended. The chargers have a built-in circuit that stops charging the battery once fully charged, however it is always a good idea to remove the battery once charging is completed.
3) AVOID RUNNING THE BATTERY UNTIL COMPLETELY DEAD... as this can impair the batteries' function and ability to recharge. Once the hoop lights are very dim and or the hoop is only showing certain colors, it is time to charge the battery
-Your hoop is covered by a 1-year warranty should you have any issues.
-Cracked, bent, or kinked tubing, water/heat damage, or obvious signs of tampering with the internals will not be covered by warranty.
-Should you have any problems with your hoop that are not covered by warranty, we will still make needed repairs ( fee may apply ).
-Please contact via the platform of purchase (website or Etsy) before sending a hoop in for repairs, as some issues may be easily fixed without sending it in.
Thanks again for your support and happy hooping!!!