About the hoop
- High-Intensity Reflective Hoop Tape- These reflective tapes utilize internal cube-corner microprisms to provide a brilliant reflection. It provides exceptional brightness even when viewed at angles low to its surface.
- It is highly adhesive, weatherproof, and is also FIRE RESISTANT - meeting NFPA standards for fire resistance (500ºF for 5 minutes without melting, dripping, or igniting).
- A quick release snap button is used to allow the hoop to be coiled down for transport.
- Our hoops are measured by outer diameter.
- Grip tape is optional but recommended if you desire additional grip. Grip tape will be added along the inner diameter of the hoop.
- A polypro connector is standard. A polycarb connector is available as an optional add on.
- It is highly recommended that you add the optional clear protective tape layer. This will protect the decorative tape against scrapes, scratches, and keep your hoop looking good.
- Polypro- Light, springy, responsive, and fast. Good for intermediate or advanced hoopers.
- HDPE- Medium weight, responsive with good speed, and durable. Good for beginners and advanced alike.
Hoop sizes are highly individualized depending on your body type and hooping style. The below recommendations are a good starting point assuming you are new to hooping:
-5'8" and up; 37-40 inch diameter- 3/4" tubing
-5'5" and up; 35-38 inch diameter- 3/4" tubing
-5'4" and under; 33-35 inch diameter- 3/4" or 5/8" tubing
-5'1" and under; 30-33 inch diameter- 3/4" or 5/8" tubing
5/8" polypro can get pretty flimsy with larger diameters so it is not offered in diameters over 35"
Usually, our taped hoops will ship out within 3-5 business days. We ship via USPS 1-3 Day Priority Mail. If you have a deadline, please contact us before ordering to confirm the deadline can be met.