Our hoops are not premade. They are hand made, to order. Usually, our LED hoops will ship out within 7-10 business days. We ship via USPS 1-3 Day Priority Mail. If you have a deadline, please contact us before ordering to confirm the deadline can be met.
About The Hoop
- The Pinksicle is a quad design featuring 4 sections of LEDs alternating Pink and Yellow. 24 LEDs total.
- Easy to use switchless on/off.
- Counterbalanced for a smooth and balanced flow.
- No rattle design
- 1 Rechargeable battery and charger included.
- Measured by outer diameter
- A quick release snap button is used to allow the hoop to be coiled down for transport.
- Each hoop is handmade to order with love.
- Hoop hard and with confidence knowing your hoop is covered by warranty. r LED hoops are backed by a 6-month warranty that covers everything excuding water damage and cracked or kinked tubing. *In the case of water damage or cracked tubing, a fee may be assessed for repairs.
- Grip tape is optional but recommended if you desire additional grip and or color. Grip tape will be added along the inner diameter of the hoop.
- Sanding along the inner diameter of the hoop is offered at no cost. Light sanding can provide some texture and improve grip.
- Sanding and grip tape are not offered together.
- Add expedited processing to have your hoop built and shipped out within 3-5 business days. Normal processing time is typically 7-10 business days before a hoop is shipped out. This cost covers expediting the build time and does not include the cost of expedited shipping itself.
- Polypro- Light, springy, responsive, and fast. Good for intermediate or advanced hoopers.
- HDPE- Medium weight, responsive with good speed, and durable. Good for beginners and advanced alike.
Hoop sizes are highly individualized depending on your body type and hooping style. The below recommendations are a good starting point assuming you are new to hooping:
- -5'8" and up; 37-40 inch diameter- 3/4" tubing
- -5'5" and up; 35-38 inch diameter- 3/4" tubing
- -5'4" and under; 33-35 inch diameter- 3/4" or 5/8" tubing
- -5'1" and under; 30-33 inch diameter- 3/4" or 5/8" tubing
- Advanced/ intermediate hoopers; 26-32 inch diameter- 3/4" or 5/8" tubing
*5/8" polypro can get pretty flimsy with larger diameters so it is not offered in diameters over 35"