About The Hoop
- The Meltface hula hoop has been wrapped with our Unicorn Glitter Transparent Tape. Take your LED hoop from day to night with a transparent tape!
- The Meltface LED Hula Hoop is crafted using 21 Slow Color-Changing RGB LEDs. This hoop is our personal favorite. The pictures really do not do it justice. In person, you will be mesmerized by the constantly changing, ever-evolving color schemes this hoop puts out.
- Easy to use switchless on/off.
- Counterbalanced for a smooth and balanced flow.
- No rattle design
- 1 Rechargeable battery and charger included.
- Measured by outer diameter.
- A quick release snap button is used to allow the hoop to be coiled down for transport.
- Each hoop is handmade to order with love.
- Hoop hard and with confidence knowing your hoop is covered by warranty. Our LED hoops are backed by a 6-month warranty that covers everything excluding water damage and cracked or kinked tubing. *In the case of water damage or cracked tubing, a fee may be assessed for repairs.
- Grip tape is optional but recommended if you desire additional grip. Grip tape will be added along the inner diameter of the hoop.
- It is highly recommended that you add the optional clear protective tape layer. This will protect the decorative tape against scrapes, scratches, and keep your hoop looking good.
- Add expedited processing to have your hoop built and shipped out within 3-5 business days. Normal processing time is typically 7-10 business days before a hoop is shipped out. This cost covers expediting the build time and does not include the cost of expedited shipping itself.
- Polypro- Light, springy, responsive, and fast. Good for intermediate or advanced hoopers.
- HDPE- Medium weight, responsive with good speed, and durable. Good for beginners and advanced alike.
Hoop sizes are highly individualized depending on your body type and hooping style. The below recommendations are a good starting point assuming you are new to hooping:
- -5'8" and up; 37-40 inch diameter- 3/4" tubing
- -5'5" and up; 35-38 inch diameter- 3/4" tubing
- -5'4" and under; 33-35 inch diameter- 3/4" or 5/8" tubing
- -5'1" and under; 30-33 inch diameter- 3/4" or 5/8" tubing
- Advanced/ intermediate hoopers; 26-32 inch diameter- 3/4" or 5/8" tubing
*5/8" polypro can get pretty flimsy with larger diameters so it is not offered in diameters over 35"